Tuesday, May 26, 2020

To the church and nation of Quatemala

To the Church and Nation of Guatemala

    You have wondered why it is that you have suffered so much in your country.  You have instability, drugs, corruption, violence, poverty, and crime.  It is because for centuries you adhered to any traditions, idols, and demons.  Even now these are incorporated in traditional Christian churches as part of liturgy and ceremony.  You have all the potential for greatness but your stubbornness to give up the past is causing you to fail instead of prospering.  I wish to speak to the Mayan people.  You have a major problem.  There is a large group of you that holds onto the past and the spiritual forces that keep you in fear and darkness.  You call it culture and nationality.  It is not and it will bring your destruction.  To those who have called me as Savior and Lord, I will give you great prosperity, growth, and blessing.
     To my church, I have a warning and a promise.  To those who claim to know me and yet incorporate old Mayan ways in the name of culture and tolerance.  I warn you to give this up and turn to me.  You have a form of godliness but deny the power thereof.  I also know that in the past you have also in the name of progress embraced the evil of Marxism.  Draw me and I will draw near to you.  To my church, I am so pleased with how you have turned to me and I will continue to bring you revival and growth.  I will use you as a launching point for all the World.  You will send missionaries and be a blessing to all the nations.  Even now you have among you who have a world view of evangelism.  I will call entire families to me and it is going to be great days for you.  I will give you signs, wonders, and miracles.  You will see and my voice.  I will give you dreams, visions, and messages.  My voice will not be rare among you.
  I also warn you against false cults.  They have been able to deceive many of your people.  They want to have acceptance by you but do not let them lie to you.  All they offer is deception and a false view of me.  Keep true to me my people.  Keep the Bible and prayer your focus.  Make sure you stay true to the original teaching of the Word.  I will send my word to heal you.  You will actually be the healing of your nation as you pray for it.  I will send my legions of angels to help you and you have great days of revival ahead.   

No comments:

Post a Comment