Thursday, May 21, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Ghana


To the Church and Nation of Ghana

    I have a good word and a rebuke for you today.  You are known as the land of the warrior king.  You have a rich and diverse history.  You have risen and fallen according to those who ruled you.  To your shame, you were a source of slavery and oppression.  To your credit, you have also been a place who has turn from idols, demons, and evil to me.  I have blessed you with a great revival.  I have given you everything you need to prosper and be great.  You are closer to the center of the earth than any other location on the planet.  You are rich with natural resources and people this is to your credit.
    To my church, I have a great word for you today.  I will cause you to be a great source of revival to the continent of Africa and African people around the world.  You are going to the nations and will revive many churches in those nations.  You must go to North America and Europe and bring life to these areas.  I will send you throughout Africa to win those who live with you on this continent.  Hear me and know that because of you Africa will not be known as the dark continent but as the continent of light.  I am going to continue sending missionaries and evangelists who will help and stir you on.  I call you to be bold and strong.  I call you to be zealous and true.  Walk-in mercy, passion, grace, and love.  Be strong and courageous for I am going to give you the world.  The one thing I warn you about is the cults who were trying to get you off course.  Stay true to the teaching of the Bible and be vigilant in staying to the truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment