Friday, May 29, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Guinea-Bissau


To the Church and Nation of Guinea-Bissau

     The Lord has a word for you.  You have been in the past a nation of slavery.  In fact, you were an entry point and one of the largest areas for slavery in the Americas.  You are also a nation of poverty and disease.  That was never my will for you.  You chose however to ignore those I sent to you and you have been reaping that since.  Yet I am not finished with you yet.  There is hope for you if you listen to the next wave of missionaries and evangelists I am going to send you.  As you were a sending point of slavery I want to make you a nation of freedom.  Remember who the Son sets free is free indeed.
     To the people who claim to be mine, I warn you to give up your practices of combining your ancient ways with my ways.  Remember that why is flesh is flesh and that which is spirit is spirit.  They will never mix.  You cannot mix light and darkness.  You cannot mix a lie with the truth.  Yet you have tried.  I will have truth, light, and spirit.  To my remnant those who have not soiled their clothes with lies, darkness, and flesh.  I am going to send you a great revival.  I will use you to bless the nations around you.  You will be a sending point to your part of the world.  Remember there is no one like me in the battle between light and darkness.  I will give you light and life.  I will give you strength, help, and victory.  You can trust me to do my word.  I am not a man so I will not lie.   I have heard the prayers of my servants and will bring to you what you have asked for.  I have heard you in the early watches of the day.  I have seen your tears and I will wipe them away and give you joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment