Tuesday, May 19, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Germany


To the Church and Nation of Germany

     I have a strong word and encouragement.  You have been a nation of pride and promise.  You have been both good and bad.  To the good, you have fought against oppression and were the cradle of my reformation.  This has been to your good.  To you shame, pride and arrogance you have committed the most horrific atrocities known to man.  You tried to wipe out my people and caused the loss of life for millions.  You also started world wars and caused unto destruction.  That is why I divided your country and only after you had truly repented as a nation did I restore you.  Now you face a major crisis.  Your arrogance and pride and ambitions to restore yourself on the world stage will cause you to embrace the anti-christ and all he brings.  You will be one of the nations that he will base himself out of.  This will cause great judgment on your land.  So I am speaking to my people and all who will hear at this last moment.
    I am coming back soon.  Even now the spirit of the antichrist is in your country.  There are people and spiritual forces that are working towards his rise.  I am calling all who will listen and receive.  I am calling you to come.  This is a final appeal.  To those who have ears listen.  To those who have eyes, see.  To those who can comprehend, understand.  To my people who love me and obey me.  You must work hard and quickly.  I will give you your nation.  I will give those who will come.  Pray, seek my face, humble yourself and turn from your wicked ways.  I promise I will hear from heaven and come and draw those who will listen and obey to me.   This is an opportunity to change the direction of your nation.  You do not have much time.  There is an urgency in this message for the hour of my coming is soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment