Monday, May 25, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Grenada


To the Church and Nation of Grenada

    The Lord has looked upon your nation will both favor and reproach.  You have been a nation that has embraced and rejected me.  You still strongly hang onto the idols, demons, and voodoo.  I have seen your ceremonies and your willingness to give in to the forces of evil.  I have seen your heart and have brought destruction on you because of it.  You have all the potential to prosper but instead, you choose evil over good.  This is to your shame.  I know the demonic has controlled your islands for centuries with fear and darkness but a new day will come.
   To my church, I know you struggle with identity and with tradition.  I know that you are dealing with false religion and cults so I will pour out my Spirit to bring life back to you.  I will actually use you as a launching point for the nations of your area and the South American continent.  Remember the promise to Bethlehem.  I told them they were small among the towns and villages of Israel but out of them would come a great light.  This is your testimony.  Though you are small among the nations out of you will come my great light.  A remnant from you will come and be world changers.  You will touch nations for me.  I call you to be strong, courageous, creative and resourceful.  There will those that will try to pull you off course but be focused and directed by me.  I have a great future for you if you heed my voice.  I will empower, anoint and guide you.  Trust in me and you will have a great future.

No comments:

Post a Comment