Sunday, May 24, 2020

To the Church and nation of Greece


To the Church and nation of Greece

    You have been a nation that has brought reason and philosophy to the Western nations.  I allowed you to be a nation of influence in the ancient world.  Through your language and culture, I was able to spread my gospel through the world.  You have been a huge favor in human history.  In recent centuries you fell to obscurity because of your pride and arrogance.  You have lived in your past and you have paid a heavy price.  Instead of being the conqueror, you have been conquered.  Instead of being influenced, you have been influenced.  I sent you my apostles and disciples.  You embraced and rejected them.  This is why I blessed and then cursed your nation.  Here is your reality today.  You will become one of the nations who in an attempt to regain some of your past and glory will embrace the policies and ideas of the end times government.  The antichrist will use you as an example and then lift you up and this will cause national pride to rise.  In favoring you above other nations and appealing to your pride you will give your loyalty and yourself to him and be one of the nations that will follow him to your destruction.
     To my church and people in Greece, I have a strong word of urgency and warning.  I warn you to come alive.  You must throw off the shackles of form and tradition.  You have right now a form of godliness but deny the power thereof.  You must for your own sake listen to me and come alive.  Seek me while I may be found.  Call unto while I am near.  There is an urgency in this message.  You have a little time.  All things are coming together for my return.  All things predicted and promised in the Bible are in motion.  I am coming soon.  There is no more time.  You must heed and hear what is being said to the church.  This is your moment to mobilize and work.  There is still time but the day is nearing the end.  The night is almost upon you.  Heed this word and get ready.  The Day of the Lord is almost upon you.  Lookup for your redemption draws close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment