Wednesday, May 13, 2020

To the Church and nation of France


To the Church and nation of France

    You are a paradox in the way that you serve me.  You come close and run away from me.  Right now as a nation you are embracing the policies and ways of the antichrist.  You will be central to the coming judgment of the nations.  You and your fellow European countries will be central to the rise of evil that will invade the world.  My heart is breaking on how you have treated those who I have brought to you from foreign shores.  Many of you were also involved in hurting my special people.  On one hand, you welcome them but on the other, you put restrictions on how they what they become.  You have caused your own problems.  What hurts me most is how you educate your children to turn away from me and follow your destructive ways.  This will become your harshest punishment.
   To my people who have struggled.  It has been both difficult and challenging for you.  You have seen how there is a strong institutional and dead works church that say they are mine yet they are not.  They have a form of godliness and deny the power thereof.  The exodus from that church who claim to be of me has been their shame.  I have called a remnant to myself and this I will address now.  I am calling you to get ready.  I am coming soon. Tell those in your country to get ready.  I will am going to judge your nation and it will be severe.  I will, however, show grace and mercy to all who call on my name.  I have promised that you will have a final gathering in and that is about to happen.  My remnant will see my glory, presence, and power.  You will see young people come to me because they will be tired of the falseness of life.  Disciple, love and be spiritual parents to them.  They will be your children in me.  Show love to all and be my conscience to your nation while there is yet time.

No comments:

Post a Comment