Saturday, May 30, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Guyana



To the Church and Nation of Guyana

    I the Lord has blessed you with so much beauty, natural resources, and animals.  You have not spoiled them so far.  You are called the land of many waters because of the abundance that I have for you.  In the past, you gave into idolatry, demonic worship, and cruelty but you have listened and received my many servants who came to you and for that I am pleased.  You have not yet reached your potential.  You have been exploited by those around you.  Your day as a nation and church are coming.  I will use you as a doorway for reaching your continent.  You will see many great things for me.  I am sending you more help.  Though you are poor in the things of this world you are rich in faith and spirit.  You have learned to rely on me and your wish is for all to know me.  Even though you are small in population I will make you great in the spiritual realm.  Right now there is a fight for your soil.  Come to me and I will give you eternal and abundant life.  I will make you strong and anointed.  Remember those who know their God will be strong and do exploits.  That is what I will do for you if you remain in me and my mine remain in you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment