Thursday, May 28, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Guinea


To the Church and Nation of Guinea

  To the people of Guinea, I have seen how you have suffered and the pain caused by your rulers.  You have asked the question of why this is happening and here are the reasons?  First, you have embraced and adhere to a robber religion and you follow that false prophet who received a lie from an angel of hell..  Next, you have done terrible things to you helpmates.  You treat them less than the animals you owned.  You were a center for slavery and piracy.  You also have over the centuries attack and have killed my people.  For this, I have allowed you to be judged and to suffer for what you have done.  You will continue to have outbreaks of disease and war until you acknowledge what you have done.  Though you are blessed with many natural resources will not be able to use them until this repentance happens.
    To my people in this country.  I have seen how you have suffered and been persecuted in your country.  You have been made a scapegoat because the majority will not accept what they have done.  The Lord does have a good word for you.  Many will see how their religion is not a religion of peace and will turn to my Christ who brings true love.  I am going to send you evangelists and missionaries who will bring to you signs, wonders and miracles.  You will see my great signs.  Those who turn to me will acknowledge my wonders.  They will say great is the Lord and greatly is He to be praised.  His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom and His dominion will be from generation to generation.  I will especially pour out my spirit on your sons and daughters.  This revival that you will see will be a young people's revival.  The new leaders of the church in your country will be young.  They will lead the young in righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.  I the Lord will hear your prayers and will answer them for my glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment