Friday, August 28, 2020

To the Church and Nation of New Zealand


 To the Church and Nation of New Zealand

 

     I have a good word for you.  You were once a nation of spells, incantations, sorcery, demons, idols, and fear.  When I came to you with a message of peace, love, grace, and mercy you received it with open hearts and minds.  Out of you have come some of my most successful missionaries and church leaders.  You have since become a center for the arts, media and modern forms of communication.  I will use you to bring my message to the world.  I will also continue to pour out my spirit upon you.  I have blessed you with beauty and natural resources.  Even though you are small among the nations of the world you will have a great impact on me.

     I have five things I will do for you because of your faith, persistence, creativity, and love.  I will keep you in my name.  No one will be able to take you out of my hand.  I will never leave or forsake you.  Secondly, I will keep you in safety.  I will protect and keep you.  I will be your refuge, fortress, and place of protection.  Thirdly, I will keep and give you joy.  You will have a deep seat contentment knowing that I have all things under control.  My joy will be your strength.  Fourthly, I will keep you in purity.   I will make you holy and give you a desire to be holy.  Lastly, I will keep you from the images and standards of the world.  Remember you are a pilgrim passing through.  This is not your home.  Keep your eyes on me.  Be like Abraham who was looking for a city whose maker and builder was God.  You have a great future in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment