Tuesday, August 4, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Marshall Islands

To the Church and Nation of Marshall Islands

     You have had many empires over you.  You also have had many foreign countries claim you as their own.  I the Lord am going to claim you now.  I have been moving among you for decades but now I will use you to reach your part of the world.  I have a great future for you and your islands.  Even though you are dealing with drought and low sea levels I will give you spiritual rain and I will protect you and bring you into victory.  I have a great future for you today.  I have five promises for you.  First, you will do my will.  You will be obedient and will be in my school f the Holy Spirit.  Next, I will make you godly and righteous.  I have called you to holy and graceful.  Thirdly, I will make you courageous and fearless in your zeal for the lost.  You will love your fellow countrymen and wish them to know me.  Fourthly, I will communicate with you and answer your prayers.  Call unto me and I will answer.  Lastly, You will see signs, wonders, and miracles.  You will see my glory and essence.  Great days are ahead for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment