Friday, August 14, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Montenegro

 To the Church and Nation of Montenegro

 

   You are a nation that is on the verge of good or evil.  You are a paradox. In the past a nation that has been guilty of oppression, cruelty, and violence.  You also though are known for your tolerance and freedom for those who are different.  It has been the evil that you have committed that has caused you judgment and the oppression done to you.  You were drawn into a war you should have not fought for people you should not have been aligned too.  Now you stand on the edge of either being blessed or a curse.  You are pursuing an alliance with the greater European continent because you believe they will bring you security, prosperity and stability.  A noble thought but this group of nations is based on future judgment.  You must decide you will serve and with that choice will be consequences.  I counsel you to serve me instead of them.  I can give you the stability, security, and peace you seek.

    To my church, I have a rebuke and a promise.  You have become a form of what you should be.  You love the ritual, traditions, and ceremonies.  You rely on infant baptism to secure salvation. You say meaningless prayers because your heart is cold and indifferent to me.  You give me lip service and you are lukewarm.  I would have you hot or cold but lukewarm I will spit you out of my mouth.  Repent and come back to me and I will heal and restore you.  To my remnant.  I know you have success a generation ago but then it cooled off because you at first were desperate and hungry.  You cooled for a while but I will renew and restore your zeal and fire.  You will reach your nation for in it there are hungry and thirsty souls.  Continue praying, fasting and calling to me and I will give you household salvation.  You will also see powerful signs and wonders that will waken people to me and you will be my voice and hand in your nation.  There will be one final move in your nation before the end of all things so be strong and fearless.  You are my hand and voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment