Wednesday, August 26, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Nepal


 To the Church and Nation of Nepal

 

     You are a diverse land.  You were the cradle of Buddhism and also has the largest Hindu population in the world.  You have allowed the demon Shiva to be your protector and this has kept you in darkness.  You call yourself a country of enlightenment but you are in darkness.  This belief and following this idea will keep you in darkness.  You have given yourself to demons, occult, sorcery, and demonic wisdom.  In the last days, you will follow the armies of the east into battle against my people and will be destroyed.  You have allowed slavery and child exploitation to flourish in your land.  I have blessed you with natural beauty but you are ugly among the nations of man.  In the past, you persecuted my people and have resisted my word and missionaries.  However, I will visit you one more time.  In the last days, I will give my people strength, power, and authority to bring down those who rule you.  They will not be able to resist my spirit.

     To my small but active church  You have asked the question, "Lord how can we reach this nation?"  You love your neighbors and care about your family.  My great move of God will happen through your young people.  They will see the lies, darkness, and lack of peace that all the religions of the land offer and they will seek the one who has the truth.  Jesus said, the truth will set you free and you will be my instruments of peace and love.  I have four promises for you today.  First, you will be my pictures and love letters of righteousness in this dark land.  Next, you will be light and life.  Those walking in darkness will come to you and you will share the light of Christ to them and they will receive it.  Thirdly, You be like a radiant light and star in this dark land.  Your life, love, and grace will make you stand out among all the people of the land.  Lastly, I will give you a royal welcome.  You have suffered much and your strength at times is weak but I will give you a reward in due season.  So today stay strong and be encouraged.  I will add to your numbers shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment