Friday, August 7, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Mexico

 To the Church and Nation of Mexico

 

     I have a rebuke and commendation to you.  First, this is what I have against you.  You have corrupted and terrorized the world with your drugs, violence, and murder.  Many people have died because of corruption, greed, despair, and bondage.  There is very little safety in your country.  Your leaders and politicians, the legal system is full of greed, corruption, and fear.  You have spawned so much pain in the world that I will judge the perpetrators.  They will die the same way they lived.  Violence and death will follow them as they have done this to others.  I will repay each one for what they have done.  I also rebuke people who say they are mine by have joined themselves with demons   The cult of the dead, the parading in streets demon idols and religious feasts where the church will celebrate old-world worship.

     My commendation is for my people who have come out of these practices and refuse to have anything to do with any of this.  I know that your pastors and church leaders have been targeted, beaten and even killed by evil men but for everyone who has destroyed ten of my people will rise to take their place.  Demonic forces in their arrogance, pride, and mockery will once again underestimate my people.  Remember no weapon formed against you will prosper.  You are going to have a great revival as more and more of your countrymen will desire peace and love in their hearts.  They have no seen it and know that no man can protect them.  Even those steeped in the traditions of men will turn to me through you because they will see that their attempts to get these idols, false gods and religious icons cannot protect them.  They will turn to the living and true God.  I have a great future for you and a terrible judgment for the murderer, drug pusher and corrupt official.

    I have four things I wish for you to know.  First, You need to guard your heart and not let it be troubled.  Believe in what I say and what I put in your heart.  It will keep you in both good and bad times.  Next, Remember I have called you to be a light in your world.  You must keep your lamp fill of oil and do not let anything distract you.  Thirdly, Remember who is the source of evil, the cartels, drugs, social unrest, and murder is caused by the devil and all who do his will they are your enemy and you can defeat them in the spiritual realm.  Remember the weapons of your warfare are not carnal.  Lastly, walk in faith, what you see right now is not how it has to be.  Called in prayer what you want to see.  Remember the power of prayer can and will turn your nation to me.  Exercise faith and believe for the impossible and I will give it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment