Tuesday, August 11, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Moldova

 


To the Church and Nation of Moldova

 

   You have been invaded over and over again.  You have been conquered time and time again.  You ask why?  It was because in your past you gave yourself to idols, demons and occultic practices.  Whenever you got freedom you would practice revenge and injustice.  You constantly were spoken to by my people and for a time you would listen and then you would fall back into your old ways by having a form of godliness and deny the power thereof.  You are trying right now to become part of the European Union because you see security in it.  If you become part of it you will also face the consequences of it.  I am going to judge that part of the world because it will become an instrument for the anti-christ, or beast and the false prophet.  Satan has wanted to keep you in bondage because he is afraid of what you can become.

     I have a rebuke and a promise to my church.  The rebuke is that you love the doctrines, the traditions and liturgy more than me.  You have allowed your leaders who are both godly or not to dictate you.  You do not read my word or you pray written prayers that have become meaningless and redundant.  You are lukewarm and need to become hot.  Repent and return to me and I will heal, bless and revive you.  Also, be careful for there are forces within you who want you to join the one-world a government that is coming.  To my remnant.  I see how you fast, pray and cry over your fellow countrymen.  Your heart is broken at the formality and lukewarm church.  You have seen small gains but soon I will open the windows and bless you.  You shall see my glory.  I am going to send you help.  Missionaries and evangelists are going to come from other lands and help you develop, grow and then win your land.  I will not allow your land to fall entirely into the hand of the enemy.  I will give you one last revival.  Be strong courageous and rely on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment