Wednesday, August 5, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Mauritania

To the Church and Nation of Mauritania

     You are an oppressive and demanding society.  You have let the extremes of Islam to rule you.  You have little compassion in your society.  You allow slavery and kill those who oppose your tyrannical ideas.  You trace your lineage to the moors and Berbers both of who were cruel and harsh people.  You have persecuted my people.  I will deal with you in judgment and bring harsh punishment on you.  I will show you no compassion for you have none for those who disagree with you.  You also have a hatred for my chosen people and have worked against them in World Bodies and organizations.  For my small and persecuted remnant.  I have sent you help from around the world and that way you have been able to keep yourself focused.  You will see a small number of your countrymen come to know me.  They will come to you with stories of visitations in dreams and visions of me.  They will want you to explain what has happened and you will with wisdom bring them to me.  In future times pray for your country because it will fall unto my judgment.  Those who you pray for will be saved.  So pray, work and be determined.  Many in your nation rely on what you do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment