Monday, August 17, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Morocco

 


To the Church and Nation of Morocco

 

   I have seen how in the early years of the church you embrace and became a center of evangelism this brought blessings and my favor.  Then when you fell to Islam with the same fervency and zeal you tried to conquer and convert Europe.  I stopped you and forced you back.  Since then you have been rising and falling.  You have risen to prominence and then fell back to poverty.  You have had wars, violence, poverty, and disease.  You choose to align yourself against those who were mine.  For that, you will continue on the path you are going.  In the future, you will attack my people and will be judged for that.  You are anation on the brink.  You will be judged for what you have done and but I will do it with justice and truth.

 

      To my church, I know how you have had to be wise.  You have chosen to cloister yourself in house churches.  You know that those who proclaim to be mine in the general nation will be despised, persecuted and maligned.  You know that wisdom and discretion is the best course.  I have promised you in many ways that I will pour out my spirit upon you.  You will see many young people come to you.  They have seen the violence, hatred, and poverty that the religious climate in your country has brought.  They want love, peace, joy, and healing.  You will bring that to them and they will respond and become your future leaders.  I am also going to bring many to you through signs, wonders, miracles, dreams, visions and prophecy.  It will be a time for the supernatural.  I will draw many.  You will see daily those who would be saved.  Disciple, train, and commission this new army of evangelists, pastors, teachers, prophets and apostles I am raising up.  Your reward and promise is about to come to past.

No comments:

Post a Comment