Thursday, August 13, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Mongolia

 To the Church and Nation of Mongolia

 

    You are known as the land of the horse.  You were once a great empire because I wanted to judge nations for their slavery, repression, and cruelty.  I used you because you were crueler than them and I wanted to show them that there was consequences to their actions.  Then I judged you because what you sow is what you reap.  You also have been guilty of occult, shamanism, demon worship, idolatry, and demonic enlightenment.  These practices instead of freeing you to put you into darkness, poverty, and captivity.  I am going to continue to judge your nation.  You will be a pawn in a future war and you will be part of the last day army that I will destroy.  Your stubbornness, rebellion and pride will be your downfall.

     To my small and dynamic church.  You have suffered much and I will reward you on that day.  You will be strong in these last days and I will give you those you pray for.  There are many in your land that is looking for true freedom.  They have tried, the prayer wheels, flags, praying to ancestors and following the principles of enlightenment.  This has left them empty, unfulfilled and dry.  They will see in you my grace, mercy, love, and compassion.  This will draw many young people to me.  They want to have reality and freedom.  They will find this in me.  I am going to cause a young people's revival.  So be ready to love, disciple and dispatch them.  They will be your crown for faithfulness and persecution.  I call you to be strong, courageous and fearless.  I will be with you and bring you to my victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment