Monday, August 10, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Micronesia

 


To the Church and Nation of Micronesia

 

     You are my beautiful islands.  I created you to bring harmony to that part of the world.  In the early days, you gave yourself to natural ways, idols, demons, and mythical beings.  Then after my people aw that you needed me, they came to you and you came to me.  I have a great future for you.  You will become a refuge for many people choosing to flee from the power, authority, and danger of the antichrist.  You will be a refuge also for those who did not fully comprehend what I did until it was too late.  Right now you have an opportunity to tell all in your islands that I am coming soon.  I call you to go into your world and tell them about me.  I am calling you to be courageous, fearless, and tenacious.  I am going to use you to set the captive free.  In my name, you will drive our demons, heal the sick and cleanse the leper.  You will be able to win the hardest person and what you pray for will come to pass.  I will pour out my Spirit from island to Island and there will be the last day harvest among you.  Those the forces of hell will fight against you.  I will give you victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment