Wednesday, August 19, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Myanmar

 


To the Church and Nation of Myanmar

 

     You have been troubled people with a violent past and future.  You have allowed, folk religion, ancestral worship, idol worship, occult and sorcery to be part of your society.  You have practice slavery, child exploitation, corruption, persecution, war, and genocide.  For this you will continue to have war, civil unrest and strife to be part of your fabric and future.  You only change one bad leader for another.  One tyrant for another.  You have persecuted and killed my people.  You have darkness in your soul and murder in your heart.  There are good elements in your nation but they are always suppressed and oppressed by evil.  Satan has been your master.  Demons his soldiers and you have done his bidding.  You claim enlightenment but all you offer is darkness, desperation, and death.

     To my church, I have seen how you are persecuted and oppressed.  You live in a nation where the throne of Satan dwells.  He has ruled of this nation but not your hearts.  You are my special ones.  I love you.  I have seen how you pray in secret.  I see how you evangelize in secret.  You are strong in me.  You will be glorified and exalted at the right time.  I have three promises to you.  First, you will receive a crown for your suffering and your joy will be your strength.  You have been willing to suffer for your faith.  Secondly, I will give you household salvation.  Thirdly, I will give you a revival.  You will walk in signs, wonders, and miracles.  You have been made pure, righteous and holy by what you have suffered.  You will see many who are tired of darkness come to the light.  It will be exciting to see friends, family and loved one surrender to me.  Your best days are ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment