Tuesday, August 25, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Nauru

 


To the Church and Nation of Nauru

 

     You are among the nations but do not think for a moment that I have forgotten about you.  Yes, you were once steeped in idol worship, worship of creation, shamanism and demon worship.  When you heard the gospel you responded and have allowed it to flourish and grow on your island.  You also made a point to keep out wrong teaching and those that would try to corrupt you.  You have made me the center of your life and the island.  I commend you for this.  I have a warning for you.  You have been courting in recent times a country that will try to destroy my people in the end times.  They also restrict freedom which you value so highly.  Remember what has light to do with darkness.  They will also require of you things that you will not wish to give.  This is a hazardous relation.

     To my church, I have four things to share with you.  I will give your spiritual fruitfulness.  I am going to give you fruit and that fruit will remain.  Next, I will answer your prayers.  You will become a prayer center for your part of the world.  Thirdly, I will give you peace.  You will have peace that the world cannot give or take away.  You will be an instrument of peace in your part of the world.  Lastly, I will give you new, abundant and eternal life.  You will have a life that people will envy and want.  You will win many through your lifestyle and how you love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment