Tuesday, August 18, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Mozambique

 To the Church and Nation of Mozambique

 

    I have a rebuke and a promise for you as a nation.  I am against idols, shamans, demonic and occult practices that have been a part of your history.  For that, I brought judgment and wrath.  I allow you to instead of prosperity have poverty.  Though you are rich in natural resources you have not been able to develop until recently because of your alliance with evil.  You also practiced slavery, oppression, and cruelty.  Your treatment of each other has been your shame and you blight.

     Your promise is that you will rise in the last days as a  leader in your part of the world.  I will also visit you with my spirit.  To my church, I will use you to heal your nation.  I call you to love, acceptance and forgiveness.  There is much hatred in your land.  You will be used to bring healing, reconciliation, and forgiveness.  You will be my love in physical form to your nation.  I call you to draw close to me and be a channel of blessing.  I will give you a supernatural love for the unlovely.  I will use you to heal and restore your land.  I am also going to give you favor with your nation for they will see you as a people of peace.  I call you to be strong courageous, resourceful, creative and peaceful.  I also call you to be people of pray, the word, and worshippers.  Be careful of those from the cults that will try to align themselves with you because of the favor you will receive.  Refuse to ally yourself with them.  They are liars and false.  Be true to what I give you.

No comments:

Post a Comment