Friday, April 9, 2021

April 9 - Vignettes on Prayer

 April 9 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     In Acts 19:18, something great was happen because people followed the Lord.  It states, Many of those who believed now came and openly confessed what they had done.  We need to do that and also make the following declaration of victory today.  I confess that I shall be restored spiritually,  emotionally, socially, physically, financially, mentally, and matrimonially in Jesus name.  I confess that all who rage against me will surely be ashamed and disgraced.  I confess that all who oppose my restoration, breakthroughs and victory will be as nothing & perish.   I confess that the Lord will go before me throughout this year; he will level the mountains; he will break down gates of bronzes and cut through bars of iron.  The Lord will give me treasures now hidden, and riches that are stored in secret places.  Like ancient Israel we will win the victory in the Lord.  We will scale a wall and run through a troop.

No comments:

Post a Comment