Thursday, April 15, 2021

April 15 - Vignettes on Prayer

April 15 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     I love Hebrews 11:1, “that states that faith is the substance of things hope and the evidence of things not seen.”  This declaration is that declaration of faith into your world and life today.  I declare by faith that Jesus will supply all my needs, spiritually, financially, physically and emotionally throughout this year.  I declare that every aspect of my life will yield abundant fruit in Jesus name.  I declare that I shall be a blessing to the people of God and the work of God.  I declare that God will enrich my life with the  abundance of His joy.  I declare that God will shower me with such an abundance of His favor that even the enemy will have to acknowledge it in Jesus name.   I declare that I shall be blessed with supernatural  abundance that will bless generations to come in Jesus  name.  I declare that the power, glory and the kingdom of the living God will come upon every aspect of my life.  In the name of Jesus.  So be it.  This is a great promise for your today.

No comments:

Post a Comment