Wednesday, April 21, 2021

April 21 - Vignettes on Prayer

 April 21 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     Jesus said in Matt 14:27, “Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.”  Today we are going to release blessing upon our lives and our churches.  It is time for victory and to defeat the devil.  This happens when you pray the following.  I release growth into my Church.  May the fire of evangelism be burning in the heart of every member of my Church in the name of Jesus.   I release fresh anointing upon the ministry of my Church.   May the Lord clothe my Pastor with a double portion of His anointing, I release the spirit that desire for corporate prayer, fasting and studying of the Word of God into my Church  in Jesus name.   I release the love of God that covers a multitude of sins into my Church.  I call forth the spirit of forgiveness into the life of every member of my Church in the name of Jesus.   I release favor, integrity, humility, and purity into the life of my pastor.   May the Lord cover him and his entire family with the blood of Jesus.   I release signs and wonders to back up the messages from my Pastor in the name of Jesus.   I release into my Church, special open doors for the proclamation of the Word, in Jesus name.  We are to pray for the churches everywhere.  Cover you pastor and your church in prayer today.  They both need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment