Tuesday, April 13, 2021

April 13 - Vignettes on Prayer

 April 13 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     I love this verse in Rom 4:17, as it is written, As a father of many Gentiles have I placed thee before God, whom he believed, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which are not as if they are.  This is praying from the supernatural realm and making it happen in the natural realm.  This following declaration does this.  I call forth all my treasures that the enemy has stolen and I receive them in this very year of restoration in the name of Jesus   I call forth the blessings of the Lord on all my  projects in this year.  There shall be no abandon projects, time and life wasting projects on my way in this year in  Jesus name.   I call forth the anointing for creativity in my business and my ministry to fall on me powerfully in Jesus name.   I call forth my lost and stolen financial breakthrough in Jesus name.  I call forth an accelerating breakthrough on my way this year in Jesus name.  I call forth prosperity around my home in Jesus name.  I call forth divine wisdom and understanding that bring about success in Jesus name.   I call forth shattered dreams shattered hope be revived and achievable for me in Jesus name.  I call forth the spirit of watchfulness and spiritual alertness in Jesus name.  Call those things which are not as if they are today in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment