Monday, April 12, 2021

April 12 - Vignettes on Prayer

 



April 12 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     He loves us because of how good HE is After all, God is love. Lo, children are a heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his rewards.  This is what Psalm 127:3 so here is a declaration you can claim for your children.  I decree the blessings of God over every plan and goal for my children in this year.   I decree all my children shall be taught of the Lord.  I decree my children shall be for signs and wonders. They shall walk in obedience and I decree that every promise of the Lord concerning my children will not fall to the ground but each shall be literally fulfilled in Jesus name.   I decree that my children will have personal intimate relationship with God, and the fear of the Lord will be evident in their daily walk with God.   I decree in Jesus name that my children would not be a source of affliction but a testimony to God's grace.  I decree none of my children will bring shame to the name of the Lord.  I decree that no generational curse shall have any effect upon my children in Jesus name.  what a promise and declaration for your family today.

No comments:

Post a Comment