Wednesday, April 14, 2021

April 14 - Vignettes on Prayer

 April 14 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil in 1 John 3:8.  We need to break and destroy all opposition to our victory in Jesus name and the following declaration does that.  I destroy all powers that expand problems, and pray they shall be paralized in the name of Jesus.   I destroy every yoke of Satan coming my way and every evil pronouncement of the wicked people around  me in the name of Jesus.  I destroy every ungodly covenant I might have been enticed to make in the name the Lord Jesus.  I destroy the curses of Baalam’s around me in the name of Jesus.  I destroy the power of agent of debt in my life in the name of Jesus.  I destroy the power of the agent of spiritual rags in my life in the name of Jesus.  I destroy all the lies of the enemy that say I cannot make it in this year in Jesus name.  I destroy every trait of spiritual backwardness in the name of Jesus.  Remember you have the power in the name of Jesus.  You have the power in the name of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment