Tuesday, April 20, 2021

April 20 - Vignettes on Prayer

 April 20 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

      This is so good, Jesus said in John 14:14, “If you ask me anything in you shall have it.”  This is shouting ground and this declaration in prayer accomplishes this.  I receive the Word of the Lord as the lamp unto my feet.  No darkness shall come my way throughout this year in the name of the Lord.   I receive Faith in the Lord, mountains shall crumble before me this year.  I receive the Grace of the Lord, therefore, special favor will come to me from the East, from West, from the North and from the South in Jesus name.   I receive the Presence of the Almighty God with me at all times this year, therefore, Goliaths will fall before me.   I receive the Jericho-wall-destroying-power, therefore, every stone of hindrance, shall be rolled out of my way, in Jesus name.   I receive patience, therefore, I will not run ahead of God on every issue of my life, in the name of Jesus.  I receive wisdom from above, therefore, I will manage my affairs as the Lord wants me to in your name, I will do it.”  Yes Lord, let this be our victory and promise today.

No comments:

Post a Comment