Wednesday, April 7, 2021

April 7 - Vignettes on Prayer

 April 7 - Vignettes on Prayer


 


    Jesus stated in Matt 21:22, “If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."  Faith is the avenue in which belief flows here is a declaration you can make in the natural realm to see things happen in the natural realm.  I believe that greater is He that dwells in me; the  Lord will do greater things in my life in this year in the  name of the Lord.  I believe that throughout this year, my family and I  will dwell in the secret place of the most High God.  We will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.   I believe that the Lord is my refuge and my fortress.   I believe that the Lord will save me from the  fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence.   I believe that the Lord will cover me with his feathers and that under his wings I will find refuge in the name of Jesus.  Remember the Lord is your refuge and strength.  Claim this promise today in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment