Monday, April 19, 2021

April 19 - Vignettes on Prayer

 April 19 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

    Paul states in 2 Cor 5:17, the old has passed away all things are becoming new.  The Lord wants to old to leave your life and the new to come.  This declaration does just that.  I reject my former life of living in all forms of godlessness.  I confess that I am a new creation, the old things in my life have gone and the new have come.  I am a redeemed of the Lord; washed by the blood of the Lamb, and saved by His grace.  I reject a life of strife and envy in the name of Jesus.   I reject any relationship that may drag me into ungodly habits in Jesus name.   I reject the sins of the mouth, sensual sins, malice, and hypocrisy in the name of Jesus.   I reject satan's suggestion that I will not achieve success and confess that in this very year of restoration.  I shall walk from minimum to maximum in the name of Jesus.  Let’s forget those things which are behind and look forward to those things which are ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment