Thursday, April 22, 2021

April 22 - Vignettes on Prayer

 April 22 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     We have only two more days left on this section.  Paul stated in 2 Corinthians 2:14. “But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place.  This means wherever we are we have the victory in the name of Jesus.  The following is your victory declaration.  I repossess the land that I have lost, in the name of the Lord.  I repossess supernatural financing to rebuild every broken place.  I repossess and inhabit every possession stolen from me.   I repossess my job, my health, my business, my marriage in Jesus name.   I repossess my financial break-through.  I retrieve my blessings from the evil confiscators, in the name of  Jesus.  I repossess my victory.   I confess that I am delivered from the power of darkness.   My battles belong to the Lord; he will fight all my battles throughout this year and I will triumph over my enemies in the name of the Lord.  I repossess my vision. I confess that abundance of new ideas and favors are mine in the name of Jesus.  It is time to go to the enemies camp and take back what he stole from us.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment