Thursday, April 8, 2021

April 8 - Vignettes in Prayer

 


April 8 - Vignettes in Prayer


 


    I love what James writes in James 5:16, “Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.”  Confession is said to be good for the soul so let this following declaration of prayer be yours today.   I confess, that all my brokenness shall be mended by the Lord in this very year in Jesus name.  I confess that the Spirit of Confusion shall not have power over me and my household.   The Lord will  teach me and instruct me the way I should go; he will  counsel me and watch over me.   I confess that satan will not rule over me; I break  the power of sin over me.   I am free from the oppression of the power of darkness.  The blood of Jesus has set me free, I confess that my light shall shine brightly in the  name of Jesus.   I confess that the lamp of the wicked around me shall be snuffed out in the name of Jesus.  Jesus is your victory and might today.

No comments:

Post a Comment