Thursday, April 29, 2021

April 29 - Vignettes in Prayer

 April 29 - Vignettes in Prayer

 

     In my life time I have written 200 Psalms, 150, Parables and 3200 proverbs.  I have written thousands of sermons, articles, radio copy, commentaries, devotionals and now these vignettes on prayer.  In the next few Vignettes I will share some of my proverbs and pithy saying on prayer.  Prayer three times a day is the best food your soul can have.   Prayer is an interesting thing.  When you are about to give up the answer comes.  Just shows you who is in the way.  Prayer is like a photograph.  Things become real clear as the picture develops.  Seek God first brings divine intervention.  Seeking man first leads to natural disaster.  Seek God first always leads to His blessing second.  Prayer is as powerful as God and since God is all powerful, nothing can stop prayer.  Larry Lea said that prayer is the greatest ministry because it is what Jesus is doing now.  I asked my wife Lois one time what she thought I would be remembered as.  She said without hesitation a man of prayer.  I think that is the greatest compliment someone could say about me.  Yes I have written much, did thousands of video presentations and am a radio personality but to be known as a man of prayer this is the highest compliment a person can be given.

No comments:

Post a Comment