Friday, April 16, 2021

April 16 - Vignettes on Prayer

 April 16 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

  In Psalm 5:12 is says, “Surely, LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.”  God wants to favor and bless you today.  This following declaration is just that.  I pray that throughout this year I shall enjoy the favor of God's covenant Name of Jehovah Rapha.  I pray, by the stripes of Jesus I have been healed.  My body is strong in Jesus name.   I pray that no weapon that is fashioned against me shall prosper in Jesus name.  I pray that every agent of infirmity must loose its  hold over my life in the name of Jesus.   I pray against any sickness or disease that the enemy may want to use to stop my destiny in Jesus name.  I pray against every genetic disease that has ruled my family for generations in Jesus name.   I pray against every form of torment, whether physical or spiritual in Jesus name.   I pray that the anointing of God will flow from my life to bring healing, deliverance and hope to others in the name of Jesus.  I pray that throughout this year every member of my household will receive the healing of the Lord.  Jesus is your healer and by His stripes you are healed so claim it today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment