Monday, March 29, 2021

March 29 - Vignettes on Prayer

 March 29 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     I have been giving you snapshots of my life.  In Jeremiah 33:3, it says, “Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.”  That is what God was about to do.  The following Sunday after going to youth group I went to the Pentecostal Church with George and Brian.  As I walked in took my spot in the front of the church, Rachel Davies began to cry.  The little boy who had played in her back yard who she had prayed for was now in church gloriously saved.  Alice Sibbald let out, “A praise the Lord.”   The little boy who she brought to Vacation Bible School now was raising his hands and praising the Lord.  Never, never, near give up praying.  Never grow weary in well doing for in due season you will reap a harvest.  As I write this account I am the only pastor left in ministry from that revival.   I am a testimony of what God does when you pray for revival.  So don’t  quit God’s answer is on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment