Monday, March 22, 2021

March 22 - Vignettes on Prayer

  

March 22 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     James 5:16, encourages us to pray for one another.  In my case that is exactly what happen.  Just two doors down from where I lived was a lady named Rachel Davies.  Little did I know that she was aware of our situation as a family.  Now she had a great back yard with a clothes line platform which to me looked like a boat or semi or any other thing my imagination gave it.  I would climb her fence and play in her backyard for hours.  Often she would look out her window see me and pray for me which I did not know till years later.  She prayed for me, my family and our salvation.  She never stopped me from coming or scolded me for playing in the backyard using her fence as a tightrope or whatever else I did.  She just prayed because she knew my soul was on the line.  When you pray for others remember you are fighting for their soul.  We moved to another part of town but she never stopped praying for that little boy.  Never stop praying even when they are out of sight.  Whoever you are praying for is in God’s vision and sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment