Friday, March 26, 2021

March 26 - Vignettes in Prayer

 March 26 - Vignettes in Prayer

 

     Acts 16:30, is such a great verse.  It is the verse we all must come face to face.  God brings us all to a point of decision.  The Philippian jailer asked this and we must all come to that place.  The following morning we got up had our breakfast then went to the morning service in the Central Park in Havre Montana.  A bearded young man talked about how many of us tried so many things.  While he was speaking it was like he was talking about my life or reading my mail.  Then he came to the climax of them message.  He said, ”you have tried everything else now try Jesus.”  He then instructed us find a place of prayer and ask Jesus into our hearts.  I went off to a tree in the middle of the park.  I did not know how to pray and more prayer went something like this.  “Jesus if you are real come into my heart.”  No lightning bolt or thunder just a simple prayer God heard in that moment changed my heart.  I walked out of that park transformed.  Years of faithful praying, Alice Sabbald, Rachel Davies and so many others I was saved.  Don’t give up, never stop praying.  God is not finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment