Monday, March 1, 2021

March 1 - Vignettes on Prayer

 


March 1 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     David wrote in Psalm 127:3 that children were a heritage from the Lord.  A person is truly blessed when their quiver is full.  As of the writing of this vignette of I have four children serving the Lord and eight grandchildren.  My wife and I pray hard and fast daily for our children.  Not once did we fail to pray for them in any crisis or difficulty they have had.  This does not make us super saints just concerned and godly parents the following two promises are two things you want exhibited in your family.  Purity – “How can a young man keep his way pure?  By guarding it according to your word.” Psalm 119:9.  Purpose – “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11.   Lord today make these promises yes and amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment