Thursday, December 24, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Uganda


 To the Church and Nation of Uganda

 

     You have wondered why you have suffered from civil war, disease, famine, torture, dictatorship, and unrest for decades.  There are three reasons, first, because in ancient times you serve idols, demons, ancestors and occult practices.  This has caused a curse on your land.  Satan has claimed your nation as his own.  Secondly, because of the martyrdom and persecution of my church.  Thirdly, because satan is afraid of what you can become.  He knows that you are a nation of the rise.  You have a large population of young people.  He wants to suppress and destroy any potential for you to release and claim your spiritual legacy.  As a nation, you have a spiritual gift to give to the continent of Africa.  When you are healed as a nation you will be used to bring healing to all around you.  That is why satan and his legions are working to destroy every fabric of your society.   My encouragement is to throw off his blanket of evil and rise into your redemptive future.

     To my church, I have a warning and a promise.  The warning is to not become complacent.  Even now there is a movement within you to bring you back to the old ways.  Some have said that you need to incorporate traditional culture into worship services.  Refuse to do that.  Darkness has no place in the light.  Also do not let traditional, formalism and ceremonies keep you from a real relationship with me.  My promise is that you shall have healing in your nation.  People are hungry and thirsty for righteousness and peace.  They are tired of war, poverty, famine, disease, oppression, and death.  They want truth, peace, health, healing wholeness, freedom and life.  This you will give them through me.  I am going to use you as a vessel and example of love, acceptance and forgiveness.  As you have brought healing love and wholeness to widows and orphans I will use you to bring that y=to your nation.  I warn to you be wise, diligent in prayer and strong in spiritual warfare.  Satan is bringing his best forces to face you but you can and will defeat them because when the enemy comes in like a flood I will raise up a standard against him.   I am bringing greater numbers to work on your behalf.  Fight for your families, communities, and nation in prayer and I will hear and answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment