Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Declaration of 1 Peter 2:24

 Lord in 1 Peter 2:24, it tells us that by the stripes of Jesus Christ that we are healed.  Thank you today for your healing.  Thank you for the victory that we are receiving in this moment.  No matter what we face in any area of our lives we are claiming our healing.  Today we declare that you are our healer.  Victory and breakthrough are ours as we stand upon this promise today.  When you hung on the cross and allowed your body to be broken you were thinking of me.  Thank you for your sacrifice and love.  Thank you for all that you have done.  Today this is my promise of victory and freedom.  Not only do I declare it for myself but all who need it today.  I am standing in the gap today for others who need your touch today.  No affliction, disease or virus will overcome us today.  No weapon formed against us will prosper.  You are Jehovah my healer and theirs.  Thank you for this and I claim this promise today in the name of Jesus.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment