Wednesday, December 9, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Togo


 To the Church and Nation of Togo

 

     You have been called the land of the lagoons and later the slave coast.  You have suffered much even to this day because of your past.  You reap what you sow.  For more than 200 years millions to enslaved, exploited, killed and transported from your shores.  In the past and even now many within your borders believe in the attribution of a soul to plants, inanimate objects, and natural phenomena and supernatural power that organizes and animates the material universe.  This is satanic in origin and gives demons control of your everyday lives.  This gives satan a place in your society and your everyday life.  This creates fear, bondage, and oppression.  Your history is being repeated in your everyday life.  You have been exploited by vain and cruel leaders.  You have rebelled but have failed and thus more repression, censorship, and loss of freedom.  Yet I have not finished with you yet.

    I have a warning and an encouragement to my church.  Some of you have allowed in your churches animism and traditional beliefs to be incorporated in your services and outlook.  Repent of this and remember light has no place with darkness.  You must come out and be separate.  My encouragement is that I am turning your countries' namesake around.  Instead of being the slave coast, it will become the freedom coast.  I am going to set the captive free.  Those in darkness will come to the light.  The sorrow will be replaced by joy.  Bondage will become liberty.  As in the last days' past I will send missionaries and leaders who will come to you to help restore and revive you.  I will visit you with love and grace.  You will be my instrument to heal your broken land.  I will also give you victory in the spiritual realm.  I am sending heavenly forces to help you.  They will fight with you in the spiritual realm to bring down and break the stronghold of darkness over your land.  I will set the captive free.  Today is the day of the Lord.  Today is the day of victory, healing, reconciliation, reformation, and restoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment