Thursday, December 17, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Turkmenistan

 To the Church and Nation of Turkmenistan

 

     You called yourself the nation of intensifiers.  You are proud, vain repressive and cruel.  This has been your heritage and history.  Even when you began and were part of the silk road.  You wanted people to fear you.  This you felt was the way to get respect.  Your pride has been and will continue you be your downfall.  Even today you are cruel, oppressive and trust no one.  You try to destroy all freedom for fear that your power, authority, and riches will decrease.  Your elite prospers while the rest suffer in poverty and oppression.  You have down to the wind and will reap a whirlwind of justice and judgment.

     To my church, I know that you are small but do not despise small, beginning.  They are many in your land that hungry to peace, freedom and, healing.  They have been damaged by the cruelty of their leaders.  They want peace and liberty.  I will give them as they reach out to me.  I will speak to those who have ears to hear.  Your assignment is to break down and destroy the forces of darkness.  They are actually weaker than you think.  I am sending my angelic armies to assist you.  I have heard the cries, of prayer from my secret intercessors.  Those who closeted themselves away too fast, prayer, and seek my face.  I will not let your nation fall into complete darkness.  I will visit many with signs, wonders and, miracles.  I will show myself to them through visions, dreams and, prophecies.  Even now the window of light is open.  It is of short duration because I am coming back soon.  Seize this moment and work for me,  I am also sending help from other nations.  Even now I am putting your nation on the heart of my people.  They will come and help you, encourage you and strengthen you.  It is your moment.  So be strong and courageous for I am with you

No comments:

Post a Comment