Wednesday, December 16, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Turkey


 To the Church and Nation of Turkey

 

     I have a word of warning and encouragement for this land.  At one time you were the cradle of Christianity.  I wrote to the seven churches which were in you.  In time you fulfilled what was revealed in the Book of Revelation.  You forgot your first love and then you became lukewarm and then finally cold and dead.  This lead to you becoming apostate and then you left me.  So I let you go and you fell into darkness, bondage, and death. Today you are trying to revive the glories of the past without me.  You are reaching throughout the area by the military, economic and religious means.  You will fail.  You are two-faced and a liar.  With one hand you court the nations of the world and pretend to be a benevolent nation.  On the other hand, you attack and kill other nations.  You are cruel, selfish and vain.  For this, I will judge you and destroy you.  My encouragement is for those who in this land who still have some decency.  I will reach out to you with one last effort.  I will find those who want, peace, truth, restoration, and forgiveness.  There is a spark of goodness left in your soul so I will appeal to those who have that within their heart and bring them back to me.  To the rest, I will bring you down when you attack my people and nation.  You will fall in the battle in the future.  You will be judged and you will be punished for what you have done.

     To my church, I know that you have wept over your nation.  I will one more time to visit you.  There is still a short period of time before I come.  Today I will heal, restore and release the captive.  Satan is vying for the soul and conscience of your nation but there are those who wish truth, love, joy, and peace.  I will bring them to you.  You will not have to go looking for them.  My Spirit is drawing them right now.  Their hearts are being softened even as you read this.  The time of harvest is upon your land.  Go forth in love, forgiveness, and reconciliation.  You will be the bearers of my peace.  I will use you to bring peace that the world cannot give or take away.  Work while there is yet day for the time of darkness is fast approaching.  On that day I will judge this nation for its sins.  I have two promises for you today.  I will give you favor with many who you did not think I could touch.  Even now I am working in places where previous to this time darkness was strong.  I am piercing the darkness with my light and truth.  Next, be wise and discerning.  There are those who will come in to disrupt and divide.  They see what I am doing and will want to exploit for their own gain.  Expose them and do not let them ruin what I am doing.  I will show my glory, power, and presence in your midst and this will be a catalyst for healing, victory, and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment