Tuesday, December 8, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Timor-Leste


 To the Church and Nation of Timor-Leste

 

    You have much suffering in your land.  Civil war and foreign interference have been your testimony.  You ask why has this happened?  It is because Satan is afraid of what you can become and are becoming.  You have turned to me.  Many have joined the traditional church but I have placed among them priests and leaders who want my will.  I am making them safe havens for the hungry, thirsty, hurting and sorrowful.  I am also raising up in these last days a revival among my charismatic and Pentecostal churches.  There are still forces in your land who want war, civil strife and power.  They are working for the enemy but they cannot and will stop my great healing in this land.

 

     To my people, I have a great and exciting future ahead of you.  I give you a warning first though.  Be careful there are those who spy what you are doing with great interest.  They will try to stop it through intimidation, fear, and acts of terrorism.  You must be wise and discerning.  I have three promises for you today.  First, I call you friend.  You need to know how much I love you.  You are special in my sight and I will never leave or forsake you.  Next, I will give you joy.  Your nation has been a land of sorrow.  So I will give you the oil of joy for mourning.  This joy will be your strength.  Lastly, I will be your burden bearer.  Cast all you care on me for I care for you.  Come unto me and I will take your burden unto myself.  I will heal you and then you will through me heal others.

No comments:

Post a Comment