Friday, December 11, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Tonga

 To the Church and Nation of Tonga

 

    Your greatest resources have always been the people.  They have shown their creativity, resolve, and determination.  You lived for many generations with myths. legends, idols, demons, and shamans who held you in fear, darkness, and bondage.  When I brought you the message of Jesus Christ, you receive it and today many of you serve and love me.  You see my majesty and beauty in the things I have created.  The sun, moon, sky, and sea speak of me.  I know that you have had up and downtimes economically but as you turn to me I have promised to give your health and prosperity.  Though you are scattered over many islands I will visit you again with my Spirit.  I am going to bring revival through the Pacific once again.  I will send you missionaries to have and train you.  Be careful of those who say there are of me and are not.  Even now there are cults who come in my name but do not bring the pure message of me.  They are liars, deceivers, and false teachers.  They come in the guise of the young but do not mistake their youth.  They are still deceived and will enslave others with their deception.  I have four promises for you today.  First, I will show compassion to you and your nation.  I will heal your poverty and health.  Next, I will carry all your burdens.  Come to me and I will give you freedom and rest.  Thirdly, I am the liberator.  I will set you free.  Who the Son sets free is free indeed.  Darkness will be dispelled from your life and I will cleanse you and restore you.  Lastly. I will be gentle.  You have been known as the gentle islands.  I will be gentle with you and you, in turn, be gentle with others.  As you receive so give.

No comments:

Post a Comment