Friday, February 13, 2015

To the Church in North America

 To the Church in North America

There is going to be a great awakening for those who love the Lord. It will be an awakening of love for God and for righteousness. The love for the things of this world are about to pass away among the people of God. Instead they will again be looking forward to the things of eternity. They will cry out to the Lord for the evil of this world has broken their heart. They see their children and youth being destroyed or corrupted.  This crushes their spirit. The church will arise and call to me for help and deliverance. I the Lord will hear and cause them to pray and then act. They will confront evil for two reasons, preservation and purpose. Remember no weapon formed against you will prosper. You will be the triumphant ones if you wish. Call unto the Lord. Lift your voices for His presence, touch and power. Do not faint in calling to me, I wish to test you to see how serious you are for my presence. Do you really want my presence? Will you repent and lament over your sin and the sin of the land? If you are truly sorry you will follow up with action. I will move when I see your acts of righteousness. Words are hollow unless they are followed up by action. Your moment is now my people, act now and I will answer. Delay and your moment may pass. The choice is yours and so are the consequences

No comments:

Post a Comment