Friday, February 13, 2015

Seize your moment

The Lord is looking at the nation of Canada with great sadness today.  We have gone the way of many nations throughout the world.  The things the Lord holds sacred we as a nation have rejected.  The Lord loves all people and values life.  We in one generation have been responsible for destroying so many precious lives.  Now we have chosen to make the most vunerable at risk.  Those who have no voice will have to face evil that they have not faced for generations.    I have called my church to fight and speak on their behalf and you did not.  Yet it is not too late.  If you seek my face right now and pour your hearts out to me I will hear and answer your prayers.  I am looking for a people that will call to me with all their hearts.  You can win the day but you must make a decision today about what you are going to do.  Remember righteousness exalts a nation and sin is a reproach to any nation.  At this moment sin has characterized your nation.  This does not have to be your testimony.  I am looking for people who will stand in the gap and pray.  Will you be that person?  Will you humble yourself, pray, seek my face and turn from your wicked ways.  The sadness I feel most says the Lord is for my people.  I have given you many warnings and opportunities to stem the tide in your nation and you would not or your effort was half hearted.  You knew this was coming but you ignored me.  Do not ignore me any longer you still have time.  I have a dream for your nation.  The dream I have is that millions will come to me.  It can happen and this will turn the tide in your favor.  You must do three things.   Pray, work and worship.  Pray for this has great value in the economy of eternity.  Work, reach as many as you can in your world.  Worship, keep your eyes focused on me and you will see the tide turned.  It is your moment, seize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment