Friday, February 13, 2015

Example of Nebuchadnezzar

The Lord has a mighty word and lesson to proclaim to His people.  You have begun to think that I cannot humble or change the heart of leaders, kings or presidents.  Not only can I do that I have given you examples from my word. Remember Nebuchadnezzar.  He was the King of the mightiest empire on the earth.  He ruled supreme but I humbled him.  Through Daniel I told him what was going to happen and he refused to listen to me and so I humbled him.  He found out that I raise up leaders and remove them.  After seven seasons of living like an animal he came to his senses and acknowledged me.  In Daniel 4:1-3, he stated that the Lord had worked wonders on his behalf.  He told of my signs and mighty was my wonders.  That my kingdom was everlasting and my dominion was from generation to generation.  The reality is that all leaders and rulers will one day come and give account of their lives.  Some will be like Nebuchadnezzar and acknowledge me and others will not.  For those who do not they will be destroyed.  So pray for your leaders and rulers.  Pray that they will humble themselves.  Pray that they will remember why they are there.  Pray that they will not fall the trap of power, prestige and success.  These are traps in which the evil one uses to trap even the most purest of motives.  Remember those who serve in public office often made the decision to do so because they wanted to make a difference but somewhere something went wrong.  What went wrong is that they were tempted by the traps laid before them.  They forget what they were doing and got caught in the culture of entitlement.  It is hard to remember why one is there when all around you is tempting you to compromise.  Pray that purity, integrity, character and morality will once again return to the halls of power.  It can happen if my people will take the horns of the altar on behalf of these people.  Also I have called on you do speak to them if the opportunity presents it.  I can and I will raise up Daniel’s and Joseph’s in these places.  In spite of every attempt by the evil one to block my progress in government I will place my people in strategic places.  There will be Esther’s and Mordecai’s raised up in your nation as well.  So pray for the rulers and those I have placed in special places.  If I touched Nebuchadnezzar, I can touch them remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment