Friday, February 13, 2015

The Amazing Lord

The Amazing  Lord  


Many will say this is amazing.  The Lord would say to His children today that I have great things in store for you.  Test me and see that I will open the windows of heaven.   The glory and the presence of God is about to be released upon the earth.   The most amazing thing that you are going to see is how I'm going to win battles in many ways you never thought possible.   They will say this is amazing and you will see the angels of the Lord working on your behalf.   Many years ago I knew a man who was gifted in prophecy and on regular basis he saw the angels.   One day as he was preparing for the day and an angel told him what he was supposed to do , he obeyed and saw the Lord save a soul and set someone free.      Times will be very fierce and it will look that you are about to be defeated.   But in time your redemption will draw nigh and the angels will come to assist you for they have been sent by me and you will see great victory.   As the prophet Isaiah said in Isaiah 41:10 do not, “Do not fear for I am with you, do not be dismayed for I am your God,  I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”  The Lord is about to launch His great victory.   Those who do not shrink back will see the salvation and victory.   The Lord is calling you to a place of victory, confidence and overcoming trust.   The Lord wants you to know right now He will give you the victory.   Remember with God for us who can be against us.   Let the Lord be your banner, your front guard, your rear guard.   Let him be on your left and right hand and know today that you have the victory.  The Lord will not leave you alone, He will not forsake you, nor leave you.  This is your day of victory.   Trust in the Lord, don't lean to your own understanding.   Trust the Lord and you will see victory in your family, your relationships and in your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment